We have been quite the busy twosome these past few months and I am so excited to finally be on Christmas break from work so I can have some down time with my Mister! Of course we have lots of family to see and play with but I am looking forward to waking up when we want to and not having to rush all around!
One thing that has kept us super busy is that we moved! We're out of Mom and Dad's house and in an apartment underneath Titi Courtney and Tio Mitchell. We do miss being at home with Gigi and Gramps but it was time for us to have our own space. Plus, Malachi's toys were taking over the entire house and we couldn't fit one more little dinosaur if we tried. It's weird being on "my own" again but I'm getting used to it, and I think Malachi loves having his own room with his very own ball pit. I'll post pics soon of his many crazy antics that go on while he is enjoying himself so! Malachi and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and we hope you get to spend time with the ones you love!

No comments:
Post a Comment