Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry-there, let's move on!

So when I started this blog I had an unrealistic vision of being able to sit down on leisurely spent Sunday afternoons and write to my heart's content-hasn't exactly worked out that way.

That doesn't mean that our life has slowed down at all, in fact its sped on too quickly if you ask me. We've had lots, lots, lots more steps since the last blog. Lots and lots and lots of more talking, laughing, growing, spending time with friends and family and even Malachi's first birthday.

I won't bore you with too many words other than thank you for your love, support, laughter and more love that you've shown to me and most importantly my son throughout the past year. Many of you know the ups and downs we've gone through but you have made it so that we have made it! We love you and enjoy the pics!


A little over one year ago-hard to believe Malachi wasn't fully a part of my world yet!



July 9, 2009- just minutes after he gracefully and fully entered my world!


And here he is-one years old!












No comments:

Post a Comment